Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner
- 1 Automatically download and update your Lenovo laptop drivers
- 2 Download Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner: Free Scan
- 3 Lenovo Laptop Models supported for driver updates below:
- 4 How to update my Lenovo laptop drivers using Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner?
- 5 How to download and install Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner?
Automatically download and update your Lenovo laptop drivers
Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner can help relieve you of worries about installing an incorrect or out-of-date driver for your Lenovo laptop. Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner’s hardware scan and Lenovo driver database are tuned to recommend Lenovo drivers that work with your Lenovo laptop on your version of Windows. With Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner, you get top-speed access to the Lenovo official laptop drivers you need to install that printer or tweak your graphics card.
Download Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner: Free Scan
By following the directions below, you can install Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner on to your Lenovo laptop or PC and start getting Lenovo driver updates in just 2 minutes. When you’re finished installing Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner, the driver scan will begin automatically and detect any missing or out-of-date drivers that need updating for your Lenovo laptop.
Lenovo Laptop Models supported for driver updates below:
- L410, L510, L412, L512 drivers, – R400, R500 drivers, – SL410, SL510 drivers,- T400, T400s, T410, T410i, T410s, T410si, T500, T510, T510i drivers, – W500, W510, W701, W701ds drivers, – X100e, X200, X200s, X200 Tablet, X201, X201i, X210s, X201 Tablet drivers,3000 C100 drivers, 3000 C200 drivers, 3000 G230 drivers,3000 G400 drivers, 3000 G410 drivers, 3000 G430 drivers,3000 G510 drivers, 3000 G530 drivers, 3000 N100 drivers,3000 N200 (type 0687) drivers, 3000 N200 (type 0769) drivers, 3000 N500 drivers,3000 V100 drivers, 3000 V200 drivers, 3000 Y200 drivers,3000 Y300 drivers, 3000 Y310 drivers, 3000 Y400 drivers,3000 Y410 drivers, 3000 Y500 drivers, B450 drivers,B550 drivers, E43 drivers, E46 drivers, Edge 13, Edge E30, Edge 14, Edge E40, Edge 15, Edge E50 drivers, G450 drivers, G460 drivers,G550 drivers, G555 drivers, G560 drivers, IdeaPad S10 drivers, IdeaPad S10-2 drivers, IdeaPad S10e drivers, IdeaPad S12 drivers, IdeaPad S9 drivers, IdeaPad S9e drivers, IdeaPad U110 drivers, IdeaPad U150 drivers, IdeaPad U330 drivers, IdeaPad U350 drivers, IdeaPad U450 drivers, IdeaPad U550 drivers, IdeaPad V460 drivers, IdeaPad Y330 drivers, IdeaPad Y430 drivers, IdeaPad Y450 drivers, IdeaPad Y510 drivers, IdeaPad Y530 drivers, IdeaPad Y550 drivers, IdeaPad Y650 drivers, IdeaPad Y710 drivers, IdeaPad Y730 drivers, K23 drivers etc.
How to update my Lenovo laptop drivers using Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner?
Step 2 -> After scanning, the out-dated drivers will be found. Click the “Download” and “Install” to update your Lenovo drivers.
How to download and install Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner?
1. Start your download.
Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner is 1.5MB, and will take about 10 seconds on broadband, or about 2 minutes on dial-up, to download to your computer.
2. Save the installer to your computer.
After clicking the download link, please press “Save” to save the Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner installer on to your computer. You will be able to run the installer once it finishes downloading. Once you press “save”, keep the download window open so you don’t lose track of the file!
3. Run the installer.
When the download completes, you may run the Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner installer. Do this by double-clicking on the completed download in your Download Manager. You will now be taken through a quick installation process that will place Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner on your computer, allowing you to run the program.
4. Go through the installation process.
Continue through the installation process by clicking “next”. After you’ve read the End User License Agreement and agreed to it, proceed.
5. Finish the installer
The Lenovo Driver Updates Scanner installer should now be complete. Press “Finish” to run your first scan for out-of-date drivers.